Tuesday, March 23, 2010

God Bless the rains down in Africa...

March 23

Hey everyone!
I have some quick exciting news. A couple of days ago I found out where I will be co-leading a group to, and it is Africa! I am so excited! I am leading with my fellow staff member Nelson, and I am pretty much stoked to see what God has planned in Africa. Yesterday all the students had to put in their top three picks to where they felt God wanted them to go to for outreach, and soon I will know who all will be on our outreach team. This school is going by so fast, we are already into week four...it's crazy.

More details to come soon!!!


Please be praying for a few things:
-Finances to come in
-Quick healing for my fellow staff member Janosch he tore his Achilles tendon, and one of our students injured her foot as well the other day...both are in casts
-Wisdom and guidance for our leaders William and JulieAnna as they have to put together all the outreach teams
-For outreach preparation
-Rest
-General safety over the school


THANK YOU for all your prayers, they are a HUGE part of this ministry!

No comments:

Post a Comment